My Psychology Professor: People who are not depressed see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.
When you’re not in the fandom but you still get the reference
Dean Winchester Meme: Dean + Body Parts (2/3)
walking into the supernatural writing office like
Just going to leave this right here.
❝ My dad is kinda scared of flying, which gave me a fear of flying. But at this point I’m so over it. Richard is afraid of flying too and I flew here with him, and he had the window, I had the aisle, with nobody in between us, and when we hit some turbulence I knew what would help him because I know what helped me, so I started talking about something to distract him from the fact that we’re on a plane. And it was so comforting to him, and that comforts me that I can comfort him. And I told him that, like if this is what it has to be, we’ll fly together all the time, I want you to feel comfortable. I do the research on planes, I know what turbulence does, I know what planes are capable of, I know every crash that’s happened in the last ten years.
— Matt Cohen on flying with Richard Speight, Jr. (x
It’s December, time for Christmas spirit - Supernatural style.
im laughing so hard at you poor poor sabriel shippers do you even realize
there is an angel inside sam winchester
and his name is gadriel they just flipped the b around it’s like gabe’s evil twin is fucking sam and if that doesn’t feel like the writers are fucking you over i have developed a new level of respect for the sabriel shippers
❝ Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the sole intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
*sudden realization that next year is like 3 weeks away*